Nebraska-Omaha

Alterations-HELP!

Does anyone have any recommendations for someone that does wedding gown alterations?  I have never had anything altered and I don't know anyone personally that does alterations.  I would love to find someone that has done wedding gowns and someone that does great work.  Please Help!
imageAnniversary

Re: Alterations-HELP!

• mallen34mallen34 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second Linda Lee. She did my wedding dress and one of my bridesmaid's dress. She is the nicest lady and her prices are very reasonable.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you very much!  I at least have one contact now :-D
    imageAnniversary
  • Chasity08Chasity08 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Haha. Super funny! I just looked up Linda Lee on google to see where she is...and she is the same lady who worked on my Prom Dress when I was a JR in highschool! She really does do great work. I ordered my prom gown offline and I ordered it 2 sizes too big thinking that they normally run small, but it didn't! But even with all the ruching that was on the top front and all the detailing on the bottom with pickups and all that, she was able to take the dress in 2 full sizes, and take the hem up about 8 inches and it looked FLAWLESS. She really does do fantastic work =]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards