Nebraska-Omaha
Options

Catholic Wedding Ceremony

I was wondering if anyone who is getting married in a Catholic Church has their book with all the readings in it for the ceremony anymore?  I would be willing to buy it off of you, if you want.  My priest seems to think that we got them when we went to take our FOCCUS test, but I don't seem to remember getting one.  I would need it buy January 23rd, if your not finished with it! Or even if you know of where I could pick one up? Thanks so much!

Re: Catholic Wedding Ceremony

• Options
    rotellarotella member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    When we saw our priest he gave us the Marriage journey for life book and all the readings and psalms to choose from were in one of the chapters.

If you have no luck getting one from your priest, I work for the company that prints for the Archdiocese. We print the foccus tests and all those materials. We might have some in the back I can photocopy for you, so just let me know. mhill499@hotmail.com is my email. :) Melissa
    **LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE**

Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!

Buying A Home

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I would offer ours, but it's all marked up from when we made our decisions. My email is aleecotton at gmail dot com if I can help with anything!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    duffy723duffy723 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was married in August and I am sure I have an extra book- the priest gave us like 3 of them.  E-mail me if you still need it mwalding@paplv.esu3.org
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards