Nebraska-Omaha

AW: Wedding bio with Non-Pro

Just a few non pro to share.  I got married on Nov 7th here in Omaha!  I will for sure post more, reviews, and for sale items!

http://amytonymc.weebly.com/

Re: AW: Wedding bio with Non-Pro

• akardiscoakardisco member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Your bouquet=amazing!!

Congratulations! You were a beautiful bride! Thanks for sharing the photos!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks girlie!  If you are interested I can pass my vendor info on for you.  My friend who was in the floral business for 15 years did them for me!  They are actually all silk.  She does it out of her home here and there now because she works full time for paypal and has three kids at home.  Let me know if you want her phone number.  My bridesmaid's flowers were amazing too!  I'll post pics soon.

P.S.  What kind of dogs do you have?  I have two little guys and they look a lot like yours.  I am guessing one if not both have some chi. in them?  Pom?
  • akardiscoakardisco member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Ahh thank you, but unfortunately I already have my vendor for my flowers :( Your bouquet was seriously amazing though. So unique, I love it!

You got the doggies right on! Bella is a long hair chihuahua and Sadie is a mini pom! We think Bella probably has some pom in her too. What kind do you have?

• edited December 2011

Your pictures are great Congrats!! I loved your shoes and dress!

Philip && Tinya 12.11.10
  • edited December 2011
    Love the black wedding party.  We'd like to do that too.
  • dbrym1dbrym1 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So pretty!  Congrats!
  • jesstaslerjesstasler member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Your shoes were freaking FABULOUS!  Love the dress, love the shoes, love the veil.  You looked amazing!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards