Nebraska-Omaha

Stardream paper in Omaha?

Hi there,
I'm in Omaha helping my local friend with wedding planning, and we're wondering where to buy Stardream paper locally. We'd at least like to be able to see the color options in person before we buy or order online.

Any help would be most appreciated!

Thanks very much,
Stefanie

Re: Stardream paper in Omaha?

• HuskerfanzHuskerfanz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know this isn't really what you are looking for but I ordered my paper online from Anchor Paper and they sent me free samples.  The website is kind of confusing but just use the contact us button and the customer service is great.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
    TTC #1 since 08/11 IUI#2 = BFP!
  • edited December 2011
    You can also ordered sample packets from Paperandmore.com. You definitely want to use a paper vendor instead of buying from any of the Scrapbooking stores in town. You will be way over charged. However, you can look at the paper at those stores for an idea of what you're wanting, then order it online.

Married the love of my life 6/3/06
    Became a family of three 8/25/09
  • dbrym1dbrym1 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This isn't in Omaha but the Ben Franklin Scrapbooking store in Lincoln has a pretty good selection of Stardreams paper.  It is more expensive that ordering online though so I would recommend going there to see what colors you want and then ordering from Anchor Paper or Paperandmore.com. 
  • rotellarotella member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I work for a printing company here in Omaha. We have tons of paper sample books, I can check and see if your stardream paper is one we have stocked in town.

What's your email?

Melissa
    **LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE**

Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!

Buying A Home

• sjsd33sjsd33 member
    First Comment
    Hi! I'm looking for a store like Paper Source (in kansascity) where I could find a lot of options to choose a print that will be used as a band around our menu card. I haven't had any luck at any stationary or craft store... Didnt know if anyone could suggest somewhere?! Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards