Nebraska-Omaha

Wedding Shows?

I went to the wedding show at the MAC this past weekend and it was pretty great. I have heard some other good/bad things about other shows. Which ones would you recommend? My best friend just got engaged as well so we are all pumped and ready to start planning. :-)

Re: Wedding Shows?

• edited December 2011
    I am not sure who did the one in October at the MAC but it was great!! Things remembered was there and I won free engraved toasting glasses and cake serving set.  Did you register for everything?
    121 Invited image
    87 Coming to the Party! image
    34 Can't make it :(image
    0 Haven't found the mailbox imageDaisypath Wedding tickers
  • Chasity08Chasity08 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nebraska-omaha_wedding-shows?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:79Discussion:b296116b-1ab1-47a3-a5c9-45a77204d5bcPost:51f4c828-3fde-4b41-9a52-97c81638ceaa">Re: Wedding Shows?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am not sure who did the one in October at the MAC but it was great!! Things remembered was there and I won free engraved toasting glasses and cake serving set.  Did you register for everything?
    Posted by ksbruning[/QUOTE]

I 'won' this too. Did you have to go to one of their shows to pick these up? =]
  • edited December 2011
    I actually just got an email today from The Doubletree downtown. I won a free night and a goodie bag with a bottle of champagne. Yay!

My friend was thinking about going to the one at the qwest center this weekend and I had not heard good things about it, so I was just curious.

• edited December 2011
    The winter Bridal show  at Embassy Suites/La Vista Conference Center is coming up.. Feb, 20th....

there are always cake samples at the show ;)

and door prizes :)
  • edited December 2011
    Hey ladies, best advice for bridal shows is to NOT give out your phone number. I have had so many calls about me winning things that are scams. I went to the MAC Wedding Essentials show and LOVED it. I didn't book anything either ,but it had a lot of ideas.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards