Nebraska-Omaha

Save the Dates...

I need some help with save the date's!! Has anyone created one themselves that turned out great? I'm looking to do it pretty inexpensive if possible. Any ideas are greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Re: Save the Dates...

• edited December 2011
    if you email me, I can send you a pic of what i made.  lesleydawn2@yahoo.com
    Lesley and Casey I dreamed of a wedding of elaborate elegance, A church filled with family and friends. I asked him what kind of a wedding he wished for, He said one that would make me his wife. ~Author Unknown
  • HuskerfanzHuskerfanz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second vistaprint.com.  If you sign up to get emails, they send you specials which include so many free things. 

I personally didn't do them but postcards seem the least expensive way to do them.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
    TTC #1 since 08/11 IUI#2 = BFP!
  • tiffjasontiffjason member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the ideas. I have heard of vistaprint from a few people...that may be the way we lean! Appreciate the help!
  • edited December 2011
    I found some at OfficeMax that were gorgeous and were a good price. They are meant for you to just put your text on with your printer. The paper was already decorated. They came with the envelopes and you could buy the seals for the outside that matched.
    We looked at using Vistaprint, but then I fell in love with the other ones. Good luck.
  • dbrym1dbrym1 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Vistaprint for mine - I have a picture in my Planning Bio which is linked in my Married Bio!  I signed up for the emails so got them free plus cost of shipping - I think I ended up paying like $6 for 100 of them! 
  • Jack0713Jack0713 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I made some on snapfish.com up upload your photo and you can make picturecards or magnats. Usually you can google discount codes too. Very cheap.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards