Nebraska-Omaha

Rec any makeup artist?

Does anyone know of any makeup artisit in Omaha area?? I can't do my own makeup! :) thanks

Re: Rec any makeup artist?

• edited December 2011
    Colleen Mann from Gloss Salon and Spa. She's amazing and not ridiculously expensive.
    "The best thing about loving and being hurt is that you get to know what true love really is. For as gold is tested in fire, and so will love be perfected in pain."
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Planning Bio/Blog

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • HuskerfanzHuskerfanz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nebraska-omaha_rec-makeup-artist?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:79Discussion:c711f7a5-bac4-4e7c-8b4e-ffab3432d673Post:cdc530d6-7d1d-418f-8194-2e9bd58c6503">Re: Rec any makeup artist?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Marcia is amazing and has done a lot of girls on here.  I do not have her contact info on me but i know someone else will post about her.
    Posted by LindsaymR[/QUOTE]

Ditto Lindsay.  Marcia did me and my BMs and did an amazing job and was really reasonable.  Her email is <a href="mailto:perfectdayplanning@gmail.com">perfectdayplanning@gmail.com</a>.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
    TTC #1 since 08/11 IUI#2 = BFP!
  • MaggieOlsonMaggieOlson member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much!
  • edited December 2011
    Cari Maxwell at Garbo's salon in Regency is great as well.  She did my makeup as well as my bridal party
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards