Nebraska-Omaha

Bachelorette Party!

Hey ladies,
So i'm curious to know what you guys did for your bachelorette parties? As the bride where you involved at all? Did you have themed parties at all?
Philip && Tinya 12.11.10

Re: Bachelorette Party!

• HuskerfanzHuskerfanz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No, I was not really involved.  Just gave the MOH the general idea (i.e. no stripper type stuff, include minors) after she asked me.  We just did dinner then hung out at my apartment for a little bit.  No themes, decorations, etc.  Not exactly what I was thinking but not my party to plan.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
    TTC #1 since 08/11 IUI#2 = BFP!
  • klkoesterklkoester member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Im getting married in August and told my bridesmaid they could do whatever they wanted. They have let me be involved a little and so far all i know is that they are getting a hotel room in the old market and are planing on going out there and walking back to the hotel and letting anyone sleep on the floor if they have had too much to drive home.
  • kmg977kmg977 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Im getting married this summer and my bridesmaids keep asking me what I want lo.  I try to them it is there's to plan, but they really want my advice.  So if they ask you to get involved, tell them that you will love whatever they plan! But let them know your opinions about it being, laid back, or wild and crazy, so that it is not a party that you are uncomfortable at.  Themes are always fun too, but leave that up to them.  : )
  • RokkanenRokkanen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have been to, what seems like, a lot of batchelorette parties.  The bride was always involved somewhat in the main event.  Most of them were just bar hopping in the Old Market which was a lot of fun.  Themes weren't really involved but for all of them I was asked to wear something, ie everyone wear black but the bride wear white, everyone wears a fun wig and a black dress, etc.  For my own batchelorette party I told my MOH that I wanted a sleepover type party with my closest girlfriends :)
  • lind719lind719 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I told my MOH and bridesmaids to do whatever they wanted for my bachelorette party.  They asked me for a list of "absolutely nots".  Outside of that they are totally plannng it.  I trust they will do a great job!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards