Nebraska-Omaha

Florists

I am trying to get quotes from florists but have noooo clue who to contact. Any referrals of great florists that are budget friendly would be great ;) THanks!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Florists

• akardiscoakardisco member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My wedding isn't until July 31, but I'm using HyVee (Fremont location, but I've heard good things about the other locations too) for my flowers. They have been so great throughout the planning. They helped me figure out what all I needed and when I had a few changes to my order, it was no problem and they were very nice about it. The best part, they are very budget friendly! I will post a full review after my wedding.
  • edited December 2011
    Frank at Mulhalls. He knows his stuff, has the best prices, super laid back, gorgeous flowers.
  • mallen34mallen34 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second Frank at Mulhall's. He's super nice and full of great ideas!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • StephB22StephB22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the help! I'll check into them :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Frank at mulhalls is the best.  he is my father in law, but he has recently expanded his department due to so many brides picking him.  That being said, he makes every wedding look unique, he has so many ideas
  • ayoung22ayoung22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Another vote for Frank!  I loved our flowers!
  • StephB22StephB22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am definitely planning on checking him out! he seems to be the most referred anywhere. Thanks everyone!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I am using Tiffany's Floral creation for my florist- She only does weddings.
    She had 20+ reviews on her website-
    I think it is great that she meets with you as many times as you need to feel comfortable- (i have met with her 3 times now).
    She will come to your home if you want her to too. Her work is amazing- I got a sample arrangment that was stunning- I can not say enough about her and her team.
  • edited December 2011
    This may be too late but we've met with Tracy at Florals etc 598-7912, and Debbie Pittman 891-1602. Both are really great, still trying to deide though....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards