Nebraska-Omaha

Woah..

So, our venue us now including DJs (if you choose to do so) in their package. You have to pay for them of course but it's kind of cool.

If we go with them we are paying 650 for the reception and the ceremony (underground wiring runs to speakers outside). It's a standard rate for DJs but I was wondering if anyone knew of someone that was around the same price that had some really good recommendations?

If not, then we may as well go with our venues DJs. Thank you in advance!

Re: Woah..

• Chasity08Chasity08 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welp, I looked at Bandstand, Complete and I booked Showtime Music. All were around the $600 range I'd say, but it was just for the reception (usually 5-6 hours), so I'd say it's a pretty good deal if they include the ceremony as well. I decided to rent my own equipment for my ceremony as it was cheaper then having the DJ come out, and it's still going to cost me $200 for the sound equipment for the ceremony, so I'm going to end up paying close to $800 for 6 hours at the reception and my ceremony. HTH! =]
  • KristyS24KristyS24 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    if you book at dc center and use complete music they'll discount you to $570 for 6 hrs of a dj
  • edited December 2011
    A coworker of mine does DJing professionally on the weekends. The good part about that is that he is not in it just for making money. He started doing it because he wanted to and it was fun for him. So like a lot of the DJ Services out there that are over the top trying to wrestle you in to their services and all of their add on's, he isn't like that. He does a great job and he does a lot of school dances as well as weddings.

http://www.woodrums.qwestoffice.net/

There is his info. That is who we are going through. :-)

• edited December 2011
    We booked through Complete Music and we are paying 500 for 6 hours.  We had a coupon from a bridal fair.
    121 Invited image
    87 Coming to the Party! image
    34 Can't make it :(image
    0 Haven't found the mailbox imageDaisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards