Nebraska-Omaha
Options

where to hand cancel invites?

Anyone know which post offices in Omaha will allow you to hand cancel your invites to mail them?  I know the machines will crinkle them, so I want to stamp themself.  Any input is appreciated!  Thanks!

Re: where to hand cancel invites?

• Options
    HuskerfanzHuskerfanz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You'll have to call around because only a few do it (if any).  Also, I've heard that eventually they will end up going through a machine so the hand stamping is pointless.  Not 100% positive on that but you should ask them about that.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
    TTC #1 since 08/11 IUI#2 = BFP!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had a really nice gentleman hand-stamp my invites when they were slow down at the 136th & Q post office in the same plaza as Baker's... didn't matter though, because they ended up being ran though the machine anyway.  =(  Ah well. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah eventually they do go through a machine....my aunt is a postal worker and thats what she told me anyway. The only way around that is hand delivery which for out of state family friends is just not possibly..unless your lucky enough to own a private jet or a fairy godmother!! lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    They don't hand cancel anymore unfortunately. Like PP said, they end up going through a machine somewhere in the process.

Married the love of my life 6/3/06
    Became a family of three 8/25/09
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards