Nebraska-Omaha

Reception Hall Help!!

I'm in desperate need to find a new reception hall! We had originally had 7/30/11 as our date but speaking with our church it was unavailable due to the Cox Classic golf tournament. I called the golf course to make sure and they said they were 99% sure it would be that weekend so we moved it to Aug 6th and reserved our hall 2 hrs before someone else came in a put down a deposit! NOW thanx to the golf channel it was moved to aug 6 week so our date is now july 30th again but the hall was unavailable all in all I NEED A NEW HALL

Previously I had reserved the Firefighters Union hall on 60th and Grover not too fancy (i did want something nicer) but the price was really good for a Sat night and I could bring in my own Caterer

I am looking for....
*Need to be able to bring in own caterer
*Would prefer in the $1500-$1800 range if possible
*Would like if they had a bar with own staff (instead of hiring ANOTHER vendor to do alcohol)

If ANYONE has ANY suggestions at all please let me know!!!
Thanks in advance! :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Reception Hall Help!!

• Chasity08Chasity08 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just booked Legacy as well. $1300 for a Friday night, and then a $500 refundable deposit. It was $200 more (i believe) for a Saturday night. The place is really beautiful though, and you can bring in your own caterer (they have a HUGE warming kitchen) and your own alcohol (they have a little bar). It accommodates up to 450 people. It's awesome. I love it. =]
  • HuskerfanzHuskerfanz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

This hall list might help. www.tinyurl.com/halllist

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
    TTC #1 since 08/11 IUI#2 = BFP!
  • edited December 2011
    check indian creek... its nice but not sure if you can bring in own caterer
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah, legacy hall was the only one that I called that said we could bring in our own caterer.

First Date: March 10, 2007
    Engaged: August 21, 2010
    Wedding: June 4, 2011
  • JrisaviJrisavi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

we are using St. John Vianney- 128th & Q in Oak Hills Country Club area. They hold about 320-350 people and you bring in your own caterer and alcohol but they provide 2 bartenders and security. All together costing us $1150. Very open and pretty place.

• edited December 2011

Bellevue Volunteer firefighter hall!  its on Merchant Circle for now cause its so new. they have all that and its only $650..

just got married there last week.

Jennifer
    http://www.delacruzstudios.smugmug.com/weddings
    Trying to Conceive Ticker Natural birthing,home birthing,baby wearing,breastfeeding,nonvax,midwife/emt/firefighter mom of four, hoping for number five
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards