Nebraska-Omaha
Options

3 pink/ivory Aftersix strapless BM dresses for sale, Brand new, never been worn. $300 total or best

I have 3 Aftersix bridesmaid dresses for sale. They are style # 6506, strapless(spaghetti straps included), tea length, poisie(pink) with ivory inset. They are gorgeous dresses, very comfortable. Never worn. Two of them are not even altered. Size 10 (unaltered), size 4 (unaltered), size 6(altered, but no fabric was removed-so you can remove the stitch). The dresses were bought for $160 each, I am selling all three for $300 or best offer. You can't find bridesmaid dresses for $100, so this is saving you $180 for all three. They would be perfect for a spring or summer wedding. And if you want to buy more, they still make the dress. I have added the website for Aftersix below so you can see better pictures as well as the color and fabric. Email me at mjg1009@hotmail.com for pictures or more information.

www.dessy.com/dresses/bridesmaid/6506/">http://www.dessy.com/dresses/bridesmaid/6506/

Re: 3 pink/ivory Aftersix strapless BM dresses for sale, Brand new, never been worn. $300 total or best

• Options
    HuskerfanzHuskerfanz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You could try ebay or the Trash to Treasure board on the nest if you don't get them sold on here or craigslist.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
    TTC #1 since 08/11 IUI#2 = BFP!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards