Iowa-Des Moines

Average cost of flowers?

I haven't done any real research on this and was wondering what you ladies are spending on flowers. I am only doing bouqets and buttoniers(sp?) i will be do doing other things for the centerpieces and other decorating.
Anniversary

Re: Average cost of flowers?

• medusia00medusia00 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am going to get mine in from Costco and it's about 75 for 350stems, and we're going to put them together the Thursday before...
    HTH!
    Sept 11, April Siggy, HM Picture!!
    On a Boat, with our Flippy-Floppies!
    Anniversary
    Want to see my Bio? PM Me!!
    Wifey Shenanigans & Day Zero
  • edited December 2011
    im using artifical flowers they are cheaper and last forever! and i'ma spray them with purfume to make them smell good and for the cemermony flowers and reception and my boquette's i'm spending about a hundred bucks and my buttoneirs i make roses outa zippers and it turned out very nice! i love them the pics are on my profile if you wanna look!
  • xandxheartsxxandxheartsx member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My flowers were roses, and I got them from Hyvee. 4 bouquets, 1 with 50 stems, the other 3 with 25 stems for about $200. It was nice to not have to worry about screwing them up because I contemplated doing them myself...
  • Zippy88kZippy88k member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Boesen's--

2 bm bouquets, my bouquet, 10ish corsages, 8ish boutonieres, 4 arrangements...I don't think there was anything else...I could be forgetting something.

about 600?
  • ashjmorrisonashjmorrison member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    medusia00 - What kind of flowers are you getting from Costco. I have been trying to look for bulk flowers online for that price and can't find any!
  • ebie614ebie614 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hy-Vee: 4 bm bouquets, 4 corsages, 9 boutenniers, bridal bouquet, 4 pew decorations, 1 memorial arrangement, 1 headpiece for flower girl for $800.  I'm rethinking the headpiece, pew decorations (probably opting for silk flowers), and the size of the memorial arrangement.  It will probably end up being more like $650 with the changes.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards