Iowa-Des Moines
Options

Bridezillas

Is anyone else hooked on that show??  Seriously, I can NOT get enough!  Hilarious!!!!  Even my fiance loves it (which is great, because those chicks make me look a-MAZ-ing in comparison!!!!  HA!)If anyone else caught this...the crazy 43-year-old southern lady at the Sam's Club picking up "last minute items" for the reception...hot dogs and grape jelly...hahaha...I just hope that was for the kids' meals!Seriously, fun all day. 
Natural m/c 8/31/12 at 11 wks BFP #2 - Due August 16!

Re: Bridezillas

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I make sure I'm home every Sunday night to watch that show!  My FI is so happy that I don't act like any of those crazy girls.  The 43 year old lady....umm wow.  Every other word was the f word!  I think the most insane girl was the one where she smashed her hand in her cake because she wanted chocolate cake.  How can these guys put up with their women?!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am addicted to those shows too!! When my fiance watches it with me I use that time to remind me how great and normal I am :)
  • Options
    EJPintEJPint member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love the cake lady!  "I want my chocolate CAKE!!"  I'm already excited for more craziness in t-minus 35 minutes...I mostly just watch to see if one day one of the poor guys they are marrying finally says, "ENOUGH!", and bails. 
    Natural m/c 8/31/12 at 11 wks BFP #2 - Due August 16!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards