Iowa-Des Moines

Poll: Halloween plans....

Hello ladies - I thought this might be an appropriate topic for today... 1. What are your Halloween plans? 2. If you are dressing up, what are you going to be? Happy Halloween!!! -Alicia

Re: Poll: Halloween plans....

• edited December 2011
    I will be the first poster... 1. What are your Halloween plans? Watching Hemann and the Hulks play at Jeannie's Bottle...I can't wait to see my friends play!!!! 2. If you are dressing up, what are you going to be? Umm..undecided....I am anti-buying a costume this year cuz I bought one last year and it broke before I got to wear it....so...I am either wearing this polka dot dress I have and being a 50s girl or being a bridesmaid wearing the dress from my best friends wedding a couple years ago........I need to decide soon! :) -Alicia
  • edited December 2011
    1. Some friends had a costume party last night.  And tonight we are going to the haunted forest and watching scary movies.2. Last night I dressed up as Poison Ivy from Batman.  My friends did most of the work but it turned out really well!
  • edited December 2011
    1.  I don't think we have plans...I am maybe going to try to get my DH to take me out for dinner, but we will see!  :)2.  No, but my darling baby was a HOTDOG!  :)  Pic below...I just had to share!
  • edited December 2011
    1. taking the 3 year old out for some more trick or treating2. Im not very halloweenie so no costumes for me. 3 year old was supposed to be a pirate but at the last minute decided he wanted to wear his monkey costume from last year. Kallie.....your little hot dog guy is adorable. My cousin had a baby in August and he is also a hotdog. It is such a cute costume.
  • edited December 2011
    1. What are your Halloween plans? Well it is over, but we went to church and then did the "Trunk or TreaT" after. It was fun to hand out candy, we don't get many trick or treaters at home. Then our neighbors kids stopped by to show us their costumes. 2. If you are dressing up, what are you going to be? No cotume for me, but I wore a cute happy halloween shirt! I had the spirit of halloween. The hotdog costume is way cute!! There is a little baby wearing it at church last night. Gives me baby fever :).
  • edited December 2011
    1)  We drove back to Iowa and got to visit a bunch of friends and family.  We spent Halloween at Blue Moon.2)[img]http://i35.tinypic.com/2q2fp1h.jpg[/img]   
  • edited December 2011
    PS - it's really hard not to smile and stay "in character" as a goth girl.  ;-) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards