Iowa-Des Moines
Options

Wednesday Work-Out!!!

It's Wednesday, half way through the work week. So I thought it'd be nice to take a little break from work/school/childcare/whatever you don't want to do, and have a little poll. Just for the fun of it!

What are you looking forward to after you're married, No HM Talk either!!!

If you could have ANY type of animal for a pet what would it be? I mean anything!

If you were born with any other color of hair, what would you want it to be? Tell us what color you have now!
Sept 11, April Siggy, HM Picture!!
On a Boat, with our Flippy-Floppies!
Anniversary
Want to see my Bio? PM Me!!
Wifey Shenanigans & Day Zero

Re: Wednesday Work-Out!!!

• Options
    medusia00medusia00 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Getting a house, right now I live with Wayyyyyyy too many people (8 all together) it's going crazy!!

If you could have ANY type of animal for a pet what would it be? I mean anything!
    I'd say a Monkey! Yeah a Monkey! LOL

If you were born with any other color of hair, what would you want it to be? Tell us what color you have now!
    I just talked about this the other day. I'd be red!!! I've never done anything to my hair, highlights or anything. so it'd be a big change! I have brown hair now, with natural blonde highlights!
    Sept 11, April Siggy, HM Picture!!
    On a Boat, with our Flippy-Floppies!
    Anniversary
    Want to see my Bio? PM Me!!
    Wifey Shenanigans & Day Zero
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm looking forward to being married and to not have to plan this wedding anymore!! :)

If I could have anything, I would want to have that little giraffee from those T. V. commercials and I would talk to it in a russian accent! I wish they were real!

If you were born with any other color of hair, what would you want it to be? Tell us
    what color you have now! I've always wanted to have red hair, but I do like the hair I was born with :)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    To buy another house and to open a business for my sons. And also to sell my house and Fi's one as well.

Horses. My dad was partner in a horse farm, and I just loved it!!

My natural hair color is light brown, but about 8 years i have highlights and it fits me well. How the people use to say in Italy, women don't get older; they get blonde!!
  • Options
    sdose13sdose13 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh we need a new house. I bought my house before I met FI and it was definitely made for one chick and one small dog.

Baby goat, tiger, fox, seal, giraffe, elephant, penguin, whatever. I am an animal freak.

If you were born with any other color of hair, what would you want it to be? Tell us
    what color you have now!
    I have dirty blonde hair. I'd want it to be more real blonde. My sisters are redheads, and I would not do well with that.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards