Ohio-Columbus

Rehearsal Dinner ideas?

Hi All!

My Fiance and I are looking for places on the west side of Columbus to hold our rehearsal dinner... Any suggestions?
image 0 Invited
image 0 Are ready to party!
image 0 Will be missing out!
image 0 Are MIA!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Rehearsal Dinner ideas?

• KellyRVTKellyRVT member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are donig Spaghetti Warehouse. $16/pp includes soft drink, tax, tip and gratuity. Menu our guests get to pick from is: Spaghetti with Meatballs, 15 layer lasagna, four cheese manicotti, fettuccini alfredo or grilled chicken cesar salad. Includes house salad and bread too. You can't beat it! 
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    That sounds delicious!  Thanks!
    image 0 Invited
    image 0 Are ready to party!
    image 0 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are MIA!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm also doing SW!  The price and food are both great.
  • Combs132Combs132 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My future in-laws are throwing it and since my parents didn't let them help with the wedding costs, they are really doing a nice one - we are going to Gordon Biersch - we love the downtown/arena atmosphere and my FI and I LOVE good beers (they brew all their own!).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We are also looking into spaghetti warehouse, they are very cost affective and they are yummy!
  • jnkreagerjnkreager member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think we are going with Morone's Italian Villa.  It is not on the West side (Upper Arlington area), but they are super affordable, and will basically let us do whatever (family style, buffett, individual servings, etc.).  The food is delicious!!  Plus it is locally owned :-).
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    We actually rented a local pavillion and had Berwick Manor cater it. Our rehearsal dinner was for all out of town guests though and we were stoked to have a playground really close by. We ended up with 94 people there I think. That worked out fairly well, especially since relatives of his that had not rsvp'd for the wedding came to the rehearsal dinner which gave me a heads up that I needed to make room for them at the reception. :)
    image 445 Invited so far!
    image 50 Are ready to party!
    image 29 Will be missing out!
    image 366 Are MIA!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We did Tony's Italian Ristorante in German Village.  It was amazing! Tony is great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards