Iowa-Des Moines

Deposits sent! YAY!

Just wanted to share my excitement! I sent out deposits for facility rental and photography! Lot of money really fast but I'm super excited! Now I can stop stressing over the big things and start thinking about doing some DIY projects! YAY!!

image 31 Total invites!
image 21 Are ready for a good time! image 7 Are sorry to miss the fun! image 3 Are making me crazy!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Deposits sent! YAY!

• medusia00medusia00
    2500 Comments Fifth Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Awesome!! Where did you guys decide to have your reception at?!
    Sept 11, April Siggy, HM Picture!!
    On a Boat, with our Flippy-Floppies!
    Anniversary
    Want to see my Bio? PM Me!!
    Wifey Shenanigans & Day Zero
  • edited December 2011
    We are doing the wedding and reception at the Iowa 4-h center. It is outdoorsy and beautiful!
    image 31 Total invites!
    image 21 Are ready for a good time! image 7 Are sorry to miss the fun! image 3 Are making me crazy!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    congrats on having the "big things" booked! so far for me my experience has been that i booked the big things, then took a couple weeks break and now i'm FULLY into all of the details! You're lucky you still have a year! You'll probably notice once you start working on smaller details it unfolds in to more and more details to plan! good luck!
    Not preventing since Oct. 2011.
    Me: All things check out so far DH: MFI (VERY low sperm count, low motility, low morph)
    12/24/12 IUI #1 100mg Clomid = BFN
    On IUI #2 100mg Clomid = BFP!!!!!!!!! Beta #1: 31, Beta #2: 100, Beta #3: 210, Beta #4: 570, Saw Heartbeat on 2/26/13!

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards