Iowa-Des Moines

What do you all think

of the new look?

I like some of it, but hate hate hate all the ads on the sidebars!
?imageLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: What do you all think

• edited December 2011
    Errrrrrrr. And I should have like 3,500 posts!! And my siggy pic is so so so so so old
    ?imageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah...it took my picture back to my old one also...I had to change it.  I guess Iike it but it is going to take some getting used too
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah, it's crazy slow and the ads are annoying.  I like some features, like being able to quote others' posts and edit my own, but this is going to take some getting used to. 

Maybe this will get me used to the Nest format enough that I'll finally start posting over there.  ;-) 
  • edited December 2011
    I don't like the fact that it took back my siggy to my old one. And I don't like the fact that it is slow to load. But otherwise i'm used to it, I chat on the nest frequently.
  • edited December 2011

ME NO LIKEY

• BabyRN2006BabyRN2006 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't mind the actual format, its similar to the nest and I like it there. It is just soooooo slow right now, and way too many adds
    TTC #1 since Sept '09 Dx: Severe MFI/Azoo
    IVF w/ICSI - 15R, 12M, 10F - transferred 2; froze 3
    Beta #1 150 Beta #2 320
    7/16 124 bpm (6w5d) 7/31 168 bpm (8w6d) 8/22 170 bpm (12w)
    EDD 3/6/13
    Our team green baby was a girl! Emma Lynn born 2/23/13
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my read shelf:
    Janelle's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • kj313kj313 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't like trying to figure out a new format
  • edited December 2011
    I am NOT a fan. I suppose like anything new I will get used to it, but at first blush, SLOW!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards