July 2012 Weddings
Options

NWR: Scholarship Essays

My college is offering about twenty different scholarship, of which, I qualify for about ten based on major, year, or GPA. They use the same application for all the scholarships. One application = in the running for them all.

I have only ever ONCE earned a scholarship - and it was based on GPA only.

My question is - these scholarships require two essays (and a letter of recommendation - which I'm having my Clinical nursing professor write)

1) A brief (250 words) biography.
2) Experiences at UCBA (my college), professional goals, and how will this degree help you attain those.

I feel pretty good about writing number 2 - but number one is throwing me through a loop. I'm a first generation college graduate going for my second degree - I'm thinking of including that - but what else would you highlight - if you were the one writing the essay? My past medical office experience? Ahh!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: NWR: Scholarship Essays

• Options
    Yes, definitely some wierd fact about yourself, and something about what you liked in your previous experience. In your post about the semen allergy you had something about how inspiring it was to work with people who finally got recognition for their problems, or something... that's good stuff.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards