Iowa-Des Moines

Timeline

Does this sound O.K. for a timeline? I'm not going to lie i've been agonizing over this thing all week. Be honest, let me know if this timeline sounds reasonable and what I am forgetting. Thank you!
7:30-wake up(coffee!) shower, breakfast

9:00-11:00 am hair and make up for me and my bridesmaids(at the hotel) The groom and groomsmen are getting ready at the hotel/fi's house.

11:30-11:45 light lunch.

11:45-12:15 getting dresses on, jewelry

(we are having two photographers that day)
12:20-12:50 pm on route for the venue(me and the ladies)
12:30-1:00 pm-Groom's photos(alone, with groomsmen and his family)
1:00 pm-1:30 pm Bride's photos(alone, with bridesmaids, and my family)
1:35-2:05 First look *squee!*
2:10-3:10-Pictures with the bride,groom, family, and bridal party.
3:20-3:55- Candids as bridal party arrive-I'll be chillin' in the house watching them come in. (There is some extra room in this timeline to allow some overlap of time)
4:00-4:45Ceremony
4:45-5:00 receiving line
5:15-5:45 go to reception venue cocktail hour will begin then.
5:45-6:25 photos near the chairlift, guests will be asked to take their seats before 6:30.
6:30 pm- Grand Entrance
6:40-Dinner served
7:30-Toasts
7:45-first dance
8:00-cake cutting
8-11:30-dancing.
11:40-Last Dance
11:45-12:00-Clean up.

Please let me know what I am missing :)
Anniversary

Re: Timeline

• medusia00medusia00 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think it looks great, did you want to have toasts during dinner? If so, will it take an hour to get everyone through the line/served?
    Sept 11, April Siggy, HM Picture!!
    On a Boat, with our Flippy-Floppies!
    Anniversary
    Want to see my Bio? PM Me!!
    Wifey Shenanigans & Day Zero
  • edited December 2011
    hmm..Probably wont take an hour but this is just a "rough draft" good point though :) I'll have to take that into consideration when I make the final one.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    On that 'toast' line - I think we are doing toasts once everyone has gone through the buffet. Since we (the wedding party) will be done with our food at this point, we'll do toasts while some people are still eating.
    I love your timeline though! I'm going to print this out as a guide for me too. My ceremony is at 4:30 and reception at 6ish (grand entrance is planned for 6:15), so it seems pretty similar! Thanks for the help - even though YOU were asking for help!
  • McsweetsMcsweets member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The only thing I would say since we are at the same venue is to look up the sunset time.  Ours is 6:45, so that may influence when you want to have the chairlifts?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards