Iowa-Des Moines

Found my dress!!!!

Basically, my fiance is tired of me looking at the same dress every night. I take my computer out and show him this dress each night and he has the same response, "go try it on!" Well, he finally got tired of me staring at it online and brought me to David's Bridal. I put on the dress and fell in love. I knew that I loved it online, but it was even more beautiful in the store!!! I am so glad I tried it on. Yes, he saw me in but I truly believe that it made it even more special since it was only him and I. They didn't have my size so it wasn't a perfect fit or anything, which means there will be the element of surprise on the special day! Anyway, I just had to share!!!!!

http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Taffeta-Ball-Gown-with-Layered-Tulle-Skirt-WG3057_Bridal-Gowns-Features-All-Gowns
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Found my dress!!!!

• medusia00medusia00 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay!! Do we get to see pictures of you in it?!?!?!?!?

Edit: my wording was bad :)
    Sept 11, April Siggy, HM Picture!!
    On a Boat, with our Flippy-Floppies!
    Anniversary
    Want to see my Bio? PM Me!!
    Wifey Shenanigans & Day Zero
  • edited December 2011
    So pretty!  Congrats!!
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Very Pretty!! Congrats!
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Show us the pic of you in it!!! You must look amazing in this gown!
  • edited December 2011

The first time I tried on dresses it was just my FI and I.  We both had fun but when I finally picked out my dress it was just my MOH and I.  He didn't see me try on this dress so he'll be surprised on our wedding day.

I don't believe that it's bad luck to see the bride in her dress.  I do not believe superstitions at all.

Anniversary
  • McsweetsMcsweets member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Very unique and very pretty!!! I think that is similar to one that is on TK's "dresses that WOW" right now!!! :))))
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • ammbcinceammbcince member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're getting married at Happy Apple Orchard next June so I didn't want anything that was too heavy or formal. I thought this went well and it has a flower on it to go with the daisies that we are using.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards