Iowa-Des Moines

Wedding Website

Have any of you taken the time to make a wedding website? I have attempted a few times then became distracted with other things.

Do people ask you about your wedding website?
Anniversary

Re: Wedding Website

• edited December 2011

I think we are going to use the one on the knot, we might also make one on Weebly, to give people more information about our wedding.  I am going to put the address on our save the dates so people can find hotel info if they want it, registry info, maps, etc.  I'm not sure how many people will actually use it, but some might.

Anniversary
  • medusia00medusia00 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have one from the Knot, I've just been updating as I go, We're putting the address on the STD's and then again on the back of the invites.

It didn't take that much time, but it was fun!

I also have a Bio and that's updated anytime I do something new!

HTH
    Sept 11, April Siggy, HM Picture!!
    On a Boat, with our Flippy-Floppies!
    Anniversary
    Want to see my Bio? PM Me!!
    Wifey Shenanigans & Day Zero
  • ToBeMrs2011ToBeMrs2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am just using the one through The Knot.  I've seen a lot of people doing the whole Weebly thing, but I already started the one on TK...and I don't really feel like doing it all over again on Weebly when it will be basically the same thing.  

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    www.mywedding.com

best wedding sites ever!
  • edited December 2011
    i have one on mywedding.com and we put it on our STD's and we'll include it on our invites so people can go to it to see where we're registered.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I am using weddingwire.com but a lot of people use weebly.com because it has more features.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards