Iowa-Des Moines
Options

Weekend Wrap-Up!!

We can talk, wedding related happenings over the weekend, or non-wedding related happenings!!
It's up to you!!

What did you do this weekend?
Sept 11, April Siggy, HM Picture!!
On a Boat, with our Flippy-Floppies!
Anniversary
Want to see my Bio? PM Me!!
Wifey Shenanigans & Day Zero

Re: Weekend Wrap-Up!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    WR: I went to pick up my wedding dress with two of my bridesmaid....and it was huge!!! The store manager was nice enough to exchange to a smaller size that's still big, but they didn't have another smallest size. So I will have to get a major alteration when I get in Iowa, within a week from the wedding!!! I also ordered through the internet all the stuff that I needed like napkins, ceremony's accessories, kids favor bags, OOT bags, BM bags, BM flip flops, GM and BM thanks cards. I went also to have dinner along MOH because it's her birthday!

NWR:Nothing, from now on is everything wedding related!
  • Options
    medusia00medusia00 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hsb- You have a lot of stuff done!!! I am so glad they had a smaller size, I'm sure they will be able to get alterations done before the wedding!

WR: This weekend was basket weekend! I finished my Flip-Flop baskets, bathroom baskets and then worked on organizing my Wedding area of the basement. I have a few things to finish up on my Invites, mainly putting the addresses on, but that's about it.

NWR: Saturday was Shawn and My 9th Dating Anniversary. It was nice to just hang out after Shawn got off work.

Have a great week Ladies!!
    Sept 11, April Siggy, HM Picture!!
    On a Boat, with our Flippy-Floppies!
    Anniversary
    Want to see my Bio? PM Me!!
    Wifey Shenanigans & Day Zero
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WR: We finally decided some details about our invitations! I couldn't decide what I wanted for our 'Additional Information' card. Our invitations that we ordered from Wedding Paper Divas didn't come with a set card for that, and neither did I want to pay $50-60 for a card that I figured I could make up myself. Well then we couldn't decide what to do - white card, red card, white layered with red card, stamp or nor stamp. Too many choices, but we narrowed it down!

NWR: Went for a couple long walks with our dog! Man it was hot out though! My fiance's birthday is this Friday so now I need to finish up buying something for his birthday.

Have a good week girls!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WR:  Bought 200 bubble tubes!  And that is about all ha!  Well, I did find a darling dress to wear for my shower this upcoming weekend.

NWR:  Celebrated the last day of school, had our town festival, and FI did some shopping yesterday.  We spent way too much money!  Ugh!!  But, it was a great day!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    MaggieandJakeMaggieandJake member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WR: Had dress fitting #3.  Everything is good-just need to make a little change to the bustle.  I also ordered my cake stand, garter, and the GMs pocket squares.  We're getting so close-I can hardly contain my excitement!

NWR: Saw Hangover 2.  It was ok-nothing amazing, but had it's funny moments.
    "All that I'm after is a lifetime of laughter, as long as I'm laughing with you"
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
    Photobucket
    My Crafting Blog
    Married Bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards