Iowa-Des Moines

Weekend Wrap-Up - The Holiday Post!!

We can talk, wedding related happenings over the weekend, or non-wedding related happenings!!
It's up to you!!

What did you do this weekend? Did you do anything special  for the Holiday!?!?
Sept 11, April Siggy, HM Picture!!
On a Boat, with our Flippy-Floppies!
Anniversary
Want to see my Bio? PM Me!!
Wifey Shenanigans & Day Zero

Re: Weekend Wrap-Up - The Holiday Post!!

• edited December 2011
    We had a family get together.  My FI had his family over (my family was in NE for a family meeting regarding my grandma's house).  My brother came over from NE to visit.  And I ended up going to Urgent Care because I lost complete hearing in my right ear.  Turns out it was a LARGE chunk of wax (very gross).  But I can at least hear now.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    What a lovely weekend!! 

NWR:  We headed to my parents and painted their downstairs.  It took forever, but it looks awesome!  It was our "thank you" for them for helping us with the wedding.  We headed home yesterday afternoon.  Today we mad cleaned the house and had a cook-out, it was great!

WR:  Finished up the invitations and they are ready to go out tomorrow!  Eek!!  Met with the cake lady and got the design picked out.  FI got measured for his tux.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    WR: I burnt my budget buying family and wedding party budget; FI and my two sons went for tux measurements and went shopping for a shoe, what by the way still haven't find what I am looking for. Despite browsing on the internet I still don;t feel comfortable buying any shoes that I haven't tried.

NWR: I went shopping for swimming suits for me and stepdaughter, enjoyed the pool this weekend, and my new car, that FI bought last Tuesday. Now I don't know what to give to him as a wedding gift!!! A watch seems ridiculous, even though is a great one that belonged to my father (gold Catier)!
  • edited December 2011
    NWR- Celebrated my birthday weekend and having an extended weekend.  Spent time with FI by the pool today.  FI was a trooper for me and went dress shopping to help me pick out a black dress, which I have been looking for forever. 
    WR- I'm honestly not sure we did anything WR this weekend.  I think we might have talked about some things related to the wedding if that counts at all. 
    Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday weekend! 
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011

I forgot to mention my WR:

Picked out FG dress as well as JR BM dresses.  There was a lot of back and forth debating on the FG dress but I'm happy with my decision.  Next on my list is invites and save the dates.

Anniversary
  • medusia00medusia00 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Everyone seems to have had a great weekend!!

WR: This weekend was Paper, all Paper products!! I got my Invites almost all the way done, just need to print out my wrap around labels and then we'll be golden! I got all of the paper cut for my Programs, and working on another set of programs.

NWR: Not much, I worked and hung out playing computer games. I didn't feel good on Sunday so I slept most of the day!

We didn't do anything too special for the holiday, this Friday we were suppose to go to FIL's Lake house, however I couldn't get off work, so many another weekend!
    Sept 11, April Siggy, HM Picture!!
    On a Boat, with our Flippy-Floppies!
    Anniversary
    Want to see my Bio? PM Me!!
    Wifey Shenanigans & Day Zero
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you for the birthday wishes hsbstone!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards