Iowa-Des Moines

Wednesday Work-Out!!

It's Wednesday, half way through the work week. So I thought it'd be nice to take a little break from work/school/childcare/whatever you don't want to do, and have a little poll. Just for the fun of it!

Who was the last person to send you a text? 

Last restaurant you went to?

If you could wake up tomorrow speaking a foreign language fluently, which would it be?

What's your favorite color?

Ever been in a wedding? Before yours of course :)

Have a great Wednesday everyone!!
Sept 11, April Siggy, HM Picture!!
On a Boat, with our Flippy-Floppies!
Anniversary
Want to see my Bio? PM Me!!
Wifey Shenanigans & Day Zero

Re: Wednesday Work-Out!!

• saraann62saraann62 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    One of the bridesmaids abouit the bachelorette party

Chilis

If you could wake up tomorrow speaking a foreign language fluently, which would it be?
    Spanish...my job opportunities would be endless!!!

Black for clothes because it looks good on everyone, but I always like bright colors especially pink.

yes I have been in 2, one of the girls is a bridesmais in my wedding that other one I was in the people are not even invited to our wedding because I never talk to them anymore...sad!
  • edited December 2011
    my childhood best friend
    Red Robin
    Spanish-was my minor in college but I haven't used it so it is going away
    Pink
    Yep- bridesmaid last year and a junior bridesmaid for my moms wedding when I was 12
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    My little brother.

Tasty Taco & Sonic (We go to Tasty Taco for the food and then Sonic for some drinks and we sat at Sonic and ate. We do it every time we get Tasty Taco.)

Italian. It's such a romantic language.

I lean towards reds and blues a lot...not sure I can really pick a favorite.

Yes, I was a flower girl in my cousins wedding when I was six.

image 31 Total invites!
    image 21 Are ready for a good time! image 7 Are sorry to miss the fun! image 3 Are making me crazy!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • ToBeMrs2011ToBeMrs2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A friend to inquire about my ability with a sewing machine. haha

So sad, I can't even remember...we haven't eaten out much lately...oh, I shared some nachos with my girlfriend over drinks on a "girls night" at Okoboji Grill in Pleasant Hill.

If I was being practical I would say Spanish, but I think French would be fun to know!

Like pp, my wardrobe has a lot of black & greys....but I've always loved purple in one form or another. 

Yep, I was a flower girl once.  A bridesmaid at my brother's wedding and MOH at my BFF's wedding in 2006.    And I have read at two other weddings but I didn't think that "counted". haha
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • sdose13sdose13 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My mother - grrr

The Mandarin in Clive.

I minored in Spanish in college, so I'm pretty fluent. But I wish I knew how to speak French.

Purple, black.

I have been a flower girl once, a personal attendant twice, a guestbook attendant once, a vocalist twice and pianist once. But I have been a bridesmaid NINE times.
  • edited December 2011
    My FI

Mexican restaurant here in town

Italian.  Just so I could go there!  :)

Red

Yes!  One year I was a BM in 5 different weddings...I was broke, to say the least, after that year!  I think I have been a BM a total of 9 times and then a personal attendant and reader a couple times. 
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    My teenager son asking me to load his creditcard AGAIN...sigh...

Carrabas

I am already fluent in 5 languages and can communicate in one more; I would like to don't forget or mix them up (it drives FI crazy when I just remember certain words in other language that he doesn't know!!)

Black for clothes, white for towels, red for home accents and green because it was my son's favorite color.

OMG, so many I can even remember; since I was 5 years old I've been playing some roles like flower girl, junior bridesmaid, bridesmaid, MOH and bride twice (one divorce, one widow). I may try to be the officiant in the future!! Laughing
    I was also partner in a wedding planning company in Europe for over 10 years...just as a professional, I went to more weddings than I can count!

• medusia00medusia00 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My MOH, we were talking about bed frames!

Taki, Love Sushi!!!

Hmmm, I'd say French or German!

Red!!

Yes! 2, One as a FG when I was like 7, and another as a BM a couple of years ago!
    Sept 11, April Siggy, HM Picture!!
    On a Boat, with our Flippy-Floppies!
    Anniversary
    Want to see my Bio? PM Me!!
    Wifey Shenanigans & Day Zero
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards