Iowa-Des Moines
Options

Weekend Wrap-Up!!!

We can talk, wedding related happenings over the weekend, or non-wedding related happenings!!
It's up to you!!

What did you do this weekend?
Sept 11, April Siggy, HM Picture!!
On a Boat, with our Flippy-Floppies!
Anniversary
Want to see my Bio? PM Me!!
Wifey Shenanigans & Day Zero

Re: Weekend Wrap-Up!!!

• Options
    medusia00medusia00 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WR: I printed out all of my invites! Also got all of my reserved signs printed. We started doing just the general Mother of the Bride and whatnot, then FI decided he wanted them to be more personal so they each say the persons name. i.e. Reserved for Sarah Mom'slastname.
    I'll post pictures when I upload them!!

NWR: We were suppose to change to no longer working nights, but the other HD isn't good with our calls yet, so once again I'm back at work! I was able to hang out with one of my MOH and her new boyfriend. It was fun, we went to my other MOH's football game. She did a great job, they lost, but it was totally fun! Saw her family(kinda act like my family) and that was nice!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!
    Sept 11, April Siggy, HM Picture!!
    On a Boat, with our Flippy-Floppies!
    Anniversary
    Want to see my Bio? PM Me!!
    Wifey Shenanigans & Day Zero
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WR: I really don't know if I kill or get married to FI!!! I am so frustrated because he simply hated the dress I brought from Italy! And he is the only one that hates it because everyone loved it! I know that he is not into "couture things"  - we watch wedding tv shows together and everything that I love, he doesn't - but I don't understand why he is been so stubborn about this particular dress...maybe because I went over budget???? Anyways, he begged me to don't wear the dress in the wedding and even volunteered to go with me dress shopping...I am as disappointed as someone can be!!!

NWR: Nothing to report other than my frustration with FI stubbornness... Cry
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hsbstone I am so sorry to hear FI doesn't love the dress.  It was gorgeous in the picture you posted.  Maybe if you take him shopping and show him there is nothing more gorgeous than the dress you already have, he will change his mind.  Good luck. 

WR- I'm not sure we did anything with the wedding this weekend.  Although, we did get our rehearsal dinner location booked on Thursday night.. that was way more of a chore than I thought it would be. 

NWR- hung out with FI all weekend for some much needed relaxation and a little bit of spring cleaning.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    MaggieandJakeMaggieandJake member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WR: I went home to Minneapolis, and had my first shower!!  It was SO much fun!  I still have 2 more before the wedding and it made me very excited for them :)  It was also great to see all of my friends and family that I don't get to see very often now that I'm living in IA.  I also got all of my shower "Thank You's" done so that was a big relief.

NWR: Spent time with my MOH-went to dinner at our favorite restaurant and caught up on life.  
    "All that I'm after is a lifetime of laughter, as long as I'm laughing with you"
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
    Photobucket
    My Crafting Blog
    Married Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WR: My wedding jewelry came in on Friday so I had to try it all on and make sure it was as beautiful in person as it was in the photos. Also, we are making Bride and Groom corn hole boards for our wedding reception, so he cut everything and I painted and then we assembled.

NWR: Saturday FI and I went fishing and then hung out with some friends in the evening. I spent most of Sunday arguing with my computer...trying to update the software on my Mac but it wants to freeze/lock up when I attempt to do anything, so I can't get it loaded. It's becoming frustrating beyond belief.
    image 31 Total invites!
    image 21 Are ready for a good time! image 7 Are sorry to miss the fun! image 3 Are making me crazy!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    lucy2113lucy2113 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WR: Bought a necklace for the wedding day. I can't wait to wear it! The FI and I went and registered also. We had a blast. He got a little trigger happy and added some silly things... 

NWR: I spent time with my FSIL. We're pretty close so it was fun to just have some girl time with her. Other than that had family dinner with the FIL's on sunday.
    Holiday
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the idea Deregniern, I will do everything for him to change his mind. The last thing that I'd like is to make an issue of my dress....sigh....
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hsbstone-I hope everything works out and you get to wear the dress that you want to :)

WR: Went to Ikea and got some lanterns and some candles for part of the ceremony decorations then researched some info on a smores table. Spoke to a friend about doing my invites and did a little rh dinner shopping online.

NWR: Helped a friend with her baby shower, made an amazing lasagna with the FI, he loved it :)
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards