Iowa-Des Moines
Options

Wednesday Work-OUT!!

It's Wednesday, half way through the work week. So I thought it'd be nice to take a little break from work/school/childcare/whatever you don't want to do, and have a little poll. Just for the fun of it!

Is there a big height difference between you and your FI?

Lets say your wedding colors no longer exist, what new colors would you pick?! Make sure to tell us your "old" colors!!

What is the one thing you can not live without on your wedding day?

What style of programs are you having? Pictures if you have them!!!

Have a great Wednesday Everyone :)
Sept 11, April Siggy, HM Picture!!
On a Boat, with our Flippy-Floppies!
Anniversary
Want to see my Bio? PM Me!!
Wifey Shenanigans & Day Zero

Re: Wednesday Work-OUT!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Is there a big height difference between you and your FI? Not much. I'm 5'6" and he's 5'9".

Lets say your wedding colors no longer exist, what new colors would you pick?! Make sure to tell us your "old" colors!! I think I'd go with Navy blue, yellow and slate grey if my colors (fall colors--ivory, brown, deep reds, burnt orange, and golden yellows) weren't available.

What is the one thing you can not live without on your wedding day? I'm not sure...aside from supportive people, probably lots of Kleenex!

What style of programs are you having? Pictures if you have them!!!  I haven't decided yet, but I'm leaning towards the fan style and then attaching a tube of bubbles to it with some ribbon.

image 31 Total invites!
    image 21 Are ready for a good time! image 7 Are sorry to miss the fun! image 3 Are making me crazy!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    McsweetsMcsweets member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not really but my FI is pretty short he is 5'2" :)  I am 5'5"

Lets say your wedding colors no longer exist, what new colors would you pick?! Make sure to tell us your "old" colors!!
    Our current colors are dark red and bright blue.  We would probably do burnt orange and purple as a backup.

My fiance!!! I don't care about anything else :)  Not the food not the weather not the venue or who else comes!!!  Other than that we both really wanted a photobooth :)

Nooo idea

Have a great Wednesday Everyone :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Not really. I am 5'8" and he is 6'1". The biggets difference I saw is between my elder son (6'7") and his wife (5'3")...but they are so cute together!!!

My colors are apple gree, fuchsia, and chocolate brow. I'd probably would go with oragnce, green and black, once it's a summer wedding.

The groom????

Well, you let me know Katie!!! I think it will exactly like yours, beause they look so great!!!

• Options
    medusia00medusia00 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm 5'6 and he's 6'1 so not that bad!!

My "old" colors are Black & Yellow, and my new wedding colors would be Red and Gold!!

My FI, and chapstick!!!

I'm making mine and they are side fold card stock with lighter paper on the inside!!

Thanks Helena!! I have a mockup of those coming too :)
    Sept 11, April Siggy, HM Picture!!
    On a Boat, with our Flippy-Floppies!
    Anniversary
    Want to see my Bio? PM Me!!
    Wifey Shenanigans & Day Zero
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm about 5'7" and FI is 6'1" I think it is the perfect height diff.
    Hmm.  I'm not sure I could ever get rid of pink all together, "old colors" are hot pink, burnt orange and yellow. New colors might be eggplant and hot pink... I like blue too though, so I might do a winter wedding with blue and silver.  As you can tell, picking colors was not that easy for me.
    FI and my MOH- I know she will keep me sane until I see FI that day oh, and probably coffee and tums, which I have to eat like candy when I am nervous.
    Not sure yet, still trying to figure out.  Have a couple of ideas though

or

Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    nope, he is 5'11 and i'm 5'9

old colors: orange, brown, ivory and hints of green. New colors: Hmmm..I think I would do blue? I don't know..that's a hard question for me..

My groom and family :)

Ummmmmmmm....someone can pick them and do them for me!!!! :)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Kind of?  I am 5'4" and he is 6'0"

Gosh that's hard, red is my all time favorite color!  Probably hot pink and dark gray maybe.  Or a pretty green. 

Well that's easy my FI!  And my family of course!  

We haven't decided yet, but probably pretty basic long cardstock with our colors.  The gal that did our invitations is also doing those, so I am pretty confident they will look great! 
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards