Iowa-Des Moines

Weekend Wrap-Up!!

We can talk, wedding related happenings over the weekend, or non-wedding related happenings!!
It's up to you!!

What did you do this weekend?
Sept 11, April Siggy, HM Picture!!
On a Boat, with our Flippy-Floppies!
Anniversary
Want to see my Bio? PM Me!!
Wifey Shenanigans & Day Zero

Re: Weekend Wrap-Up!!

• edited December 2011

WR: nothing at all....I am enjoying some time off because it starts all over again!!

NWR: nothing special, just dinner and some quiet time together with FI.

• edited December 2011
    WR: It was finally nice enough for us to get our engagement photos done. I hope they turn out well.

NWR: worked and FI made us supper :)
    Anniversary
  • medusia00medusia00 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jess- Make sure you bring those in here when you get them!!!!

WR: I got almost all of my In Memory Of candles done today, only missing one and I need to get a picture from FI's Aunt so that will have to wait until tomorrow. I also made a mock-up of our CP's hated them, and then walked away and came back and liked them a little more. So now I'm letting it sit out on our kitchen counter and see what I feel about it in the AM! I'll post pictures once I remember to bring my camera upstairs!

NWR: We had a family dinner tonight, grilled out it was nice to have my sisters, dad, and BIL and another friend over. They are crazy and most of the time don't get along, but tonight they did very well! LOL

Have a great week everyone!!
    Sept 11, April Siggy, HM Picture!!
    On a Boat, with our Flippy-Floppies!
    Anniversary
    Want to see my Bio? PM Me!!
    Wifey Shenanigans & Day Zero
  • ToBeMrs2011ToBeMrs2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We took our engagement photos yesterday.....finally!  I am hoping they came out alright....I hope she sends us some teasers soon...I can't wait! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    WR: I made my fi go shirt and tie shopping and pick out what he wanted for him and his guys. We went to Kohls and found exactly what we wanted but there was nothing in their sizes. So, I went home ordered them online and they should be here by the end of the week! I even mangaged to get 10% off and free shipping by doing it online, so that made my day! My BM's and I are closer to deciding their dresses--we know length and color, now they just need to pick the style(s) and we can get those ordered too!

image 31 Total invites!
    image 21 Are ready for a good time! image 7 Are sorry to miss the fun! image 3 Are making me crazy!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    WR:  Tried on my dress for the first time since I bought it and it fit perfectly!  And my wicked awesome shoes aren't too high!  We also got the flower girl dress ordered.  I had my first shower yesterday and it was fabulous!  I already got the thank yous written and in the mail.

NWR:  Had girl's night in Des Moines Saturday, dinner, games and hotel.  We had such a fun time!  Friday night I had a date night with my couch and watched 4 Weddings and Say Yes to the Dress!  So glad the sunshine is back! 
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards