Iowa-Des Moines

Weekend Wrap-Up!!

We can talk, wedding related happenings over the weekend, or non-wedding related happenings!!
It's up to you!!

What did you do this weekend?
Sept 11, April Siggy, HM Picture!!
On a Boat, with our Flippy-Floppies!
Anniversary
Want to see my Bio? PM Me!!
Wifey Shenanigans & Day Zero

Re: Weekend Wrap-Up!!

• kholle13kholle13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did laundry and other housework. Exciting I know. I bet you wish you could be me. :)

I did e-mail my photographer because I have not yet recieved his contract in the mail. I also emailed the caterer to make sure she recieved my deposit.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    NWR: I hosted a great dinner at my home last Saturday in honor of one of my bridesmaid boyfriend that lives in other state. What a surprise he had for us all, because that afternoon while visiting our state, he proposed to her! It was very exciting!!!

WR: finally got a calligrapher to address my invitations.
  • medusia00medusia00 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WR: My dad helped me cut all the tissue paper I need for my CP's, I'm glad he helped, it took me a week to cut what I needed last time, and this time it only took us about an hour!
    I worked on stuff for another wedding :) Working on finalizing some cards, and getting those sent off to be approved :)
    Had another good argument with my FMIL about us not having children at the wedding. She told everyone that we were writing on the invites that children were not allowed, and that's how she introduced the idea to her friends. THANKS A LOT!!! She makes me so mad some times.

NWR: I have 4 days off it's been nice, been able to do some house work, and washed the dogs. They needed it BAD!!

Have a great week everyone!
    Sept 11, April Siggy, HM Picture!!
    On a Boat, with our Flippy-Floppies!
    Anniversary
    Want to see my Bio? PM Me!!
    Wifey Shenanigans & Day Zero
  • MaggieandJakeMaggieandJake member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WR: invitations, invitations, invitations!  I got all of my printing done and stamps purchashed.  I also got 3/4 of the invitations stamped/embossed and glued into my pocketfolds and, I got 1/2 of my inserts (reception card/accommodations/RSVP postcard) cut and put into the pockets.  I need to get these out by April 15th to beat the postage increase.  FI is going out of town next weekend (and the weekend after that I'm going out of town for a shower) so my mission is to finish them then.

NWR: We went bowling with a lot of our friends at Warrior lanes during the day on Saturday and then went to West Glen bars that night.  Sunday we went to FIL to have my birthday dinner (which is on Tues).  

Overall, it was a good weekend! :)
    "All that I'm after is a lifetime of laughter, as long as I'm laughing with you"
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
    Photobucket
    My Crafting Blog
    Married Bio
  • edited December 2011
    NWR- Got a couple bookshelves from my mom to solve the books being stacked all over the place problem we have had since we moved a year ago.  Did some spring cleaning yesterday.  Did some laundry.  Went to Borders in WDM to take advantage of the sales since they are closing.  So upset that store is closing...
    WR- FI and I decided this weekend to register at BBB and close our Kohls registry and take our Target registry down to the bare bones.  Target was making me mad with their constant changing stock and things disappearing off our registry.  I couldn't take it any more.  I am actually really happy with our picks at BBB!
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    NWR:  Cleaned, laundry, checked a crap-ton of essays.  Also, had dinner with some friends on Saturday night then ended up playing games until 1:00 am, so fun! 

WR:  We didn't really do much this weekend.  I was on spring break this last week so got a lot done on my days off. 
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    NWR - Worked at the mall; got fitted for a bridesmaids dress for a wedding I'm in next month; Also did house projects - fiance and I tried to trade out a shower faucet handle and he's always so handy but this one didn't go so well. Thankfully we had another shower in the house because mine is still unusable! Also, fiance changed my brakes in my car!

WR - A lot actually! Met with a lady who has a cupcake company because we're searching for a baker to do cupcakes at our wedding. We got some free samples and they were pretty good, but we're still shopping around. Also met with Lori at Florist on 5th for a price quote. I think we're going to go with her! She's so nice and her prices were good compared to two other places I went. Then went shopping at Davids Bridal with one of my bridesmaids to pick out her dress. She picked a great cute one! I'm letting each girl pick them out just in the same color and length.

Wooo, now I'm ready for a quiet work week!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards