Iowa-Des Moines
Options

Flowers-Need Help!

I'm stuck in what kind of flowers I should get for the wedding as in silk flowers or real flowers. I don't want traditional flowers either. I'm looking for the neon painted daisies because we love the colors and we want to everyone to have a fun time. I'm having a hard time looking for places that do the neon colors. Any thoughts? Below is an idea of the colors that I'm looking at. The ceremony itself is set in ivory and black but the reception is very colorful with a black tableclothes. Any advice?

Re: Flowers-Need Help!

• Options
    medusia00medusia00 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited April 2012
    What a great idea, I would talk with Hy-Vee to see how much they would cost. Then see how much they are at Michaels. The price for putting them together will make the decision for you.
    Sept 11, April Siggy, HM Picture!!
    On a Boat, with our Flippy-Floppies!
    Anniversary
    Want to see my Bio? PM Me!!
    Wifey Shenanigans & Day Zero
  • Options
    I made my own flowers from silk flowers I bought at Hobby Lobby (every other week they have floral stems half off) and I also made some ribbon roses by hand to go in my bouquet and my bouttonierres. You can watch a bunch of YouTube videos to learn how - it's really not that hard to make them yourself. I've made all my bouquets, corsages and bouttonierres and we hired Boussin's to do the centerpieces and our archway for the ceremony. If you want me to send you pictures of my flowers I can do that later when I'm at home - I'm at work right now and don't have them on this computer.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards