Iowa-Des Moines
Options

Recap of our wedding

Hi ladies!  This will reflect all the Ames ladies.  Our wedding was June 5th. 

Church- Calvary Methodist
the wedding coordinator was great.  She did anything that was asked and made the wedding just go smoothly. 

Cake- East Hyvee
Amazing!!!  I have pictures if anyone would like to see what we did.  I had so many compliments on the cake.  We are still eating it and it still tastes pretty good!

Flowers- Mary Kays
The flowers were beautiful.  The shipment that came in for the bridesmaids flowers though were terrible but Mary Kays was able to improvise and they looked great.  I also have pictures if anyone would like to see what we did.

Reception/Food- Hickory Hilltop
Hickory Park was great.  The food was very tasty and they did a wonderful job at the reception. 

Dreses- Story Book Weddings and Davids Bridal
I got my dress and my flower girl dress at Story Book.  They were great the first time I went in.  But they have only a few people working and they never answer the phone.  We ended up getting the bridesmaids dresses at Davids Bridal.  They looked great and the girls felt comforable in them.

Tuxes- Skeffingtons
We went to Skeffingtons in Des Moines.  They were good.  We were able to call in the measurements with many of the guys.  They were always pretty helpful when we called...I usually talked to Matt.  The tuxes looked great.

Photographer
I had a family friend do our wedding pictures.  She did an amazing job and I couldn't ask for anything more. 

If there is anything you ladies need help with just give me a shout.  Good luck planning!!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Recap of our wedding

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards