Iowa-Des Moines
Options

Rental Shops

We need to rent some items for our wedding this fall such as backdrop, drapery, etc. Does anyone have any recommendations where to go? 

Re: Rental Shops

• Options
    UBetts Rental.  We used Cynthia Betts for our flowers and DOC, but she also has a rental business that you can use if you just need to rent some things.  http://ubettsrentaldesign.com/index.html Here is the website.  There isn't a list on there for what all she has, but you can get an idea of the things you can rent.  I think her email address is on there.  If it isn't, let me know and I can send it to you.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Something Chic. Danielle was amazing. She allowed us to bring back the items we rented on Monday.

http://www.somethingchicfloral.com/
    Sept 11, April Siggy, HM Picture!!
    On a Boat, with our Flippy-Floppies!
    Anniversary
    Want to see my Bio? PM Me!!
    Wifey Shenanigans & Day Zero
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    We have ordered everything from Beyond Elegance. Our wedding is not until August so I don't know for sure what the overall experience is, but booking the rental on everything was a breeze and they had a good show room with samples of all the table cloths and linens and fabrics so you could see ahead of time what they looked like. They set up mock tables for me to see what they would look like. We ordered some draping and they are setting it up and tearing it down for us as well (for a fee).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    wnlorencwnlorenc member
    First Comment
    edited June 2012
    I got my backdrop, chairs, chargers, linens, etc, etc (pretty much everything) at Puttin On The Ritz (www.ritzrental.com).  Super nice people and easy to work with!  Also, I tell everyone to ask about their iron candleabras because they are so cool.  My friend said they were always rented out so she never got to see them, so I'm guessing they go fast?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards