Iowa-Des Moines
Options

I really need...

...a "money manufacture" or a "money tree"!! We just spent almost one thousand with the family and wedding party's gifts!!! Will we ever stop spending money with the wedding???...sigh...
So what do you think girls? Having fun yet?

Re: I really need...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    OMG I hope that our WP gifts don't cost that much!  We are paying for the entire wedding ourselves and I don't know if I can afford to spend that much on gifts.  WOW GL with everything else.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It'll eventually end.... after the wedding!! At least you got some more things checked off the to-do list right??
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OH - and I'd like the same money tree if you ever find one!!! LOL
  • Options
    medusia00medusia00 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes, if you do get the money tree please send it this way too!! Just for 1 season, lol. I know I get the feeling the expenses never end for the wedding!
    Sept 11, April Siggy, HM Picture!!
    On a Boat, with our Flippy-Floppies!
    Anniversary
    Want to see my Bio? PM Me!!
    Wifey Shenanigans & Day Zero
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yikes!!  If you find that tree, let me know where I can find it!  Gifts add up don't they??
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yikes, I know that is going to be expensive for us too.  If you find that tree, be sure to send it to Iowa.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If I find this tree gils, I sure will take to Iowa with me!!!!

My big prolem is that I need to be more attached to the budget and stop cheating on it, you know, .." oh it's soooo beautiful and unique and it's just 50 bucks more...".
    And the interesting part is that I am so good at finances (this is my job!!!), but I keep killing myself with this sort of behavior....sigh Embarassed
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards