Iowa-Des Moines
Options

DJ in dm area

Hi my name is Amy and I'm looking to find a GREAT DJ in the Des Moines area.  I want someone who has a variety of songs and can keep the party going.  Also I want someone who has up to date music for a younger crowd such as hip hop music.  I would like to hear feedback, good or bad on who to use or not to use...thanks!!

Re: DJ in dm area

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We're using Ultimate Entertainment based on SEVERAL recomendations! Tell them Katie with the NYE wedding sent you - and ask for our rate maybe. We got them because they were at a wedding show so i think our rate was $150 off. i'm not sure if they'll give it to you - but i've found with wedding planning - anything's worth asking!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    A friend of mine is a Dj. He is doing our wedding next fall. He has done about 15 weddings this year already. His name is Derek, he is a funny and friendly guy and always keeps us entertained. You can e-mail him at antoine_joe_bear@live.com.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    medusia00medusia00 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're using Musical Edge DJ Service. They have been great so far, and have an online took that you can request songs, and have a list as well as fill out your time line. They also do up lighting if that's something your interested in.

HTH
    Sept 11, April Siggy, HM Picture!!
    On a Boat, with our Flippy-Floppies!
    Anniversary
    Want to see my Bio? PM Me!!
    Wifey Shenanigans & Day Zero
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're using Ultimate Entertainment as well! They seem really great and a lot of people recommend them. They have online planning too where you can put which songs to play and which not to, and have an online library of music. We got 5 hours for $595
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    djsupermikedjsupermike member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you haven't booked anything yet check out www.liquiddigitalentertainment.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards