Iowa-Des Moines
Options

Hi ladies!

Hi girls!

Congratulations to all of you on your upcoming weddings! I got married in Ames 2 years ago (830 days, according to the knot- cannot believe it's been that long) and had a WONDERFUL photographer that I am still close friends with.

If you don't have a photographer yet, you should check her out. She is running a contest right now to proof a new magazine style and you can receive discounts on (what I personally think is already low) her prices for wedding packages.

You can find the info here:

http://www.carisakeelingphotography.com/2011/06/brides-needed-carisa-keelingiowa-wedding-photographer/

Hopefully this doesn't violate TOS...I seriously just wanted to share this awesome offer with you guys!

Good luck with all your planning!! You can find me on the March 09 board on the nest or the Sept 2010 baby board on the bump if you ever need to ask me something. Thanks!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Hi ladies!

• Options
    medusia00medusia00 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

This is walking a fine line on being against the rules, with that in mind I am going to treat it like you are selling something on classifieds. I will keep it up here for a week then the post will be deleted.

Thanks for the info.

Sept 11, April Siggy, HM Picture!!
    On a Boat, with our Flippy-Floppies!
    Anniversary
    Want to see my Bio? PM Me!!
    Wifey Shenanigans & Day Zero
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards