Iowa-Des Moines

Engagement picture locations around central Iowa?

Hey! We are getting our eng pix done on the 26th and are looking for good ideas of where to go??
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Engagement picture locations around central Iowa?

• edited December 2011
    Are you looking for Des Moines area locations?
    We did our pictures in 3 locations.  We had dressier clothes on and took some at the Salisbury House, then we went downtown and took some by the capital in more casual clothes and also by some buildings that had older bricks, more character :) 
    You could do some at the art center, the sculpture garden, lots of bridges downtown and also the library downtown has a little pond.  Lots of choices!!
  • medusia00medusia00 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Water Works park? The art park?! wait, the art fest is going on downtown the day of your session.

What about Valley Junction, we got ours there.

Is there a place where you and your FI go a lot? We got ours taken at Taki, because we eat there once every couple of weeks. It was great!

Hmm, if I think of more i'll come back!
    Sept 11, April Siggy, HM Picture!!
    On a Boat, with our Flippy-Floppies!
    Anniversary
    Want to see my Bio? PM Me!!
    Wifey Shenanigans & Day Zero
  • edited December 2011
    There is the DMACC Ankeny campus that is pretty nice.  We got ours done there by the pond.  Downtown is always a great spot for sure. 
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Definitely downtown!  And what about a cute little coffee shop or something? There are a ton of neat places in DSM and I am sure your photographer will know them!  Have fun!
    Anniversary
  • McsweetsMcsweets member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    The Botanical Center....inside and out is beautiful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards