Iowa-Des Moines

Licensed Bartender Recommendation

Does anyone have any recommendations for any licensed bartenders in the Ames/Des Moines area? My wedding recpetion is going to be at the CPMI Event Center in Ames and we need to have a licensed bartender with a liquor license. Our caterer doesn't have a liquor license, because it is very expensive and I've been having trouble finding somone with a liquor license. Any suggestions or recommendations would be very appreciated!!

Re: Licensed Bartender Recommendation

• sdose13sdose13 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Gateway market. You'd be shocked at their prices.
  • medusia00medusia00 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know the people at Billy Joe's do this for the weddings that are at Events Center west, you might call them and see if they would be willing to come to you.
    Sept 11, April Siggy, HM Picture!!
    On a Boat, with our Flippy-Floppies!
    Anniversary
    Want to see my Bio? PM Me!!
    Wifey Shenanigans & Day Zero
  • edited December 2011
    I'm having our wedding reception at CPMI Event Center in Ames too! We're still looking for a bartender though too. Who are you doing for your caterer? I really like the event center!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • aksavitsaksavits member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I really like the event center, too! They seem really relaxed and flexible. Grand Times Catering is going to be our caterer. Who is yours? This bartender/liquor license thing has been really frustrating. We've thought about having Hickory Park cater a few kegs, but that costs about $250 per keg. So if we are hoping we can find someone that can do it for a little less than that!
  • I would check out www.iowabartend.com.  I know this post may be coming a little late, but this is a great service and they are licensed and insured...

In Response to Licensed Bartender Recommendation:
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards