Iowa-Des Moines
Options

Our Dreams

The FI and have been having dream about that wedding. But more like a diaster wedding. Has anyone elses FI had any dreams like this? I know that these dreams are common for brides to be but I didn't think the groom to be would too! I just thought it was a bit amusing.

Have a good night ladies!

Holiday

Re: Our Dreams

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't think FI has.  He keeps dreaming about work.  I have all the wedding dreams, I think.  I have had one a couple of times about him forgetting to pick up our rings from the jeweler since mine will be there the week before getting the bands put on.  Yikes!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    lucy2113lucy2113 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good Luck Deregniern! We have yet to order our wedding bands. But they shouldn't take that long to come in. Hehe my FI had the dreams 3 nights in a row. I just think its odd that he is having them too.
    Holiday
  • Options
    medusia00medusia00 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've had a few, FI hasn't really as far as I know. Mine are weird and very weird things happen, but then I wake up and hope none of it does!!
    Sept 11, April Siggy, HM Picture!!
    On a Boat, with our Flippy-Floppies!
    Anniversary
    Want to see my Bio? PM Me!!
    Wifey Shenanigans & Day Zero
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mine swears he doesn't have dreams but who really knows ;) but I am definitely having! For some reason I keep forgetting to order the usher's ties..I should probably do that soon then!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    lucy2113lucy2113 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We keep having diaster dreams. The Fi doesn't make it, or we don't send out the invites or sent out too many. Or my parents hold a church service instead of my wedding. I am praying and hoping that these dreams end soon.
    Holiday
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards