January 2013 Weddings

I wonder sometimes

Last night I was sealing and double-checking the invitations. As I was checking a buddy of FI's invite, I asked to make sure that his friend was still dating the same girl. He said yes, but since buddy's brother isn't dating the same girl anymore, why couldn't we just address the invite to the whole family. I said because I hadn't known that he wanted to invite their parents and little sister. He said he did.

I was frustrated because I had handed him the list at least 3 times and asked if there was anyone else he wanted to invite and each time he told me no. So now we have three invitations going to the same house because FI's buddy is in a long-term relationship so I figured he should get his own, Buddy's brother is a groomsmen so he gets his own (with a +1) and now he wants to invite Buddy's parents and little sister. I have no problem inviting them, but we could have save $.90 by only having to send one invite instead of three.

*Sigh* Oh well. He's a bit scatter-brained anyway. 

Re: I wonder sometimes

• Well, that's the way the cookie crumbles, sometimes. Just remember - $9.00 in the grand scheme of things isn't all that bad!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards