January 2013 Weddings

Colors

So our original plan was to get married in the fall. Now we've moved it to the winter. I had all my colors picked now I just have NO idea where to even begin. I would like to have a light teal color maybe with some silver and white..But are those really winter colors? Or I would like to go with a merlot color..but dont know what to pair it with. Any input would be great. Thanks!

Re: Colors

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_january-2013-weddings_colors?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:808dddd9-a33d-4d5f-8a47-f091dcd1c99fDiscussion:32c5d0e4-bfb4-4e0e-b521-b4feacf38eeePost:01783f6d-5e3e-4a61-b065-6ac83ed1c249">Re: Colors</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Colors : This. My colors are green, black and silver. Just because we love those colors together. They would be those colors if we were getting January or June. To the OP, merlot would pair beautifully with beige, black, silver/platinum, gold ... find a paint chip at your local hardware store of the shade of merlot that you like, and match it with other paint chips so that you get a good visual.
    Posted by bsidebella[/QUOTE]

We are doing the same colors, our wedding is 1/5/13. Any helpful hints or ideas that you could pass along?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_january-2013-weddings_colors?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:808dddd9-a33d-4d5f-8a47-f091dcd1c99fDiscussion:32c5d0e4-bfb4-4e0e-b521-b4feacf38eeePost:2027922b-a963-4409-a267-31c106f936d9">Re: Colors</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Colors : We are doing the same colors, our wedding is 1/5/13. Any helpful hints or ideas that you could pass along?
    Posted by jjdaisy23[/QUOTE]

That's our wedding date and we are doing Lime Green, Black, and White! I have really found it much easier to put green into the wedding than I orginally thought! I would advise you to not neglect your other colors like I am struggling not to do right now. It feels so hard because flowers don't come black but they do come green. However, if you and your FI are okay with black feathers, black bling, etc. I would incorporate those into bouquets to add some more black. I wish you the best of luck with your wedding and hope that you can make the colors work just the way you want them!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards