January 2013 Weddings

Bridesmaid Dresses

Okay so I was starting to freak out a little bit but the last of my 5 bridesmaids dresses finally came in today!! YAY!!

My poor sister has been waiting so patiently to get her dress and it is finally in! I'm so excited to see all of my girls all dressed up. I rarely get to see all of them in dresses so I'm excited.

In other news I have absolutely nothing wedding related planned for this weekend. Nothing. I'm sure I'll wind up doing something like working on the programs or my tossing bouquet or researching where I could get a cheapy bouquet made up for my pictures next month. But at this precise moment I'm caught up and can do nothing more until I start getting more RSVPs back.

How about you ladies? Weekend plans?

Re: Bridesmaid Dresses

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_january-2013-weddings_bridesmaid-dresses?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:808dddd9-a33d-4d5f-8a47-f091dcd1c99fDiscussion:4c3a5755-7dc9-4887-8c1a-deea813965e2Post:4d5921e2-fb41-4f31-ac15-4770b460531d">Bridesmaid Dresses</a>:
    [QUOTE]Okay so I was starting to freak out a little bit but the last of my 5 bridesmaids dresses finally came in today!! YAY!! My poor sister has been waiting so patiently to get her dress and it is finally in! I'm so excited to see all of my girls all dressed up. I rarely get to see all of them in dresses so I'm excited. In other news I have absolutely nothing wedding related planned for this weekend. Nothing. I'm sure I'll wind up doing something like working on the programs or my tossing bouquet or researching where I could get a cheapy bouquet made up for my pictures next month. But at this precise moment I'm caught up and can do nothing more until I start getting more RSVPs back. How about you ladies? Weekend plans?
    Posted by heroeswearbrown[/QUOTE]

Glad they're in.  I'm so nervous about my 2 junior bridesmaids dresses.  They won't be in until Dec. 5!  I feel like that's cutting it so close!  I'm not doing anything WR this weekend.  Date night Sat. with FI - going to a local wine/food festival, which should be fun and relaxing.  I've gotten 4 RSVP's back.  I must say that I get all happy when I see those in the mail.  :-0)
    image 82 Invited
    image 35 are ready to party! image 6 have better things to do image41 are lollygagging
    RSVP Date: Dec 19
    image Favorite Registry Item/South FL Board
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards