January 2013 Weddings
Options

Everyone Read!

I haven't been on much lately with the chaos of wedding/home buying/holidays ... but when I got on today it seems like we are all in the same boat! SO wonderful that we have each other for support!

As many of our weddings are fast approaching (mine isn't until 1/31, so I'm not quite in the home stretch), PLEASE don't disappear after your special day! After your wedding, come back and post a "Good, Bad, Ugly" post! Share everyting, make it as long as you want... write us a novel. I promise we will read every word!! The destination board does this and it's just wonderful. Come back and share pictures too, as those trickle in from loved ones and the professional.

Almost there, ladies! We can do it!!!

Re: Everyone Read!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_january-2013-weddings_everyone-read?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:808dddd9-a33d-4d5f-8a47-f091dcd1c99fDiscussion:53f6b32c-2549-4ea8-a092-538ba886c2e7Post:befb3774-1ff8-4c68-a8b5-5c23969e0d20">Everyone Read!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I haven't been on much lately with the chaos of wedding/home buying/holidays ... but when I got on today it seems like we are all in the same boat! SO wonderful that we have each other for support! As many of our weddings are fast approaching (mine isn't until 1/31, so I'm not quite in the home stretch), PLEASE don't disappear after your special day! After your wedding, come back and post a "Good, Bad, Ugly" post! Share everyting, make it as long as you want... write us a novel. I promise we will read every word!! The destination board does this and it's just wonderful. Come back and share pictures too, as those trickle in from loved ones and the professional. Almost there, ladies! We can do it!!!
    Posted by ksblumb[/QUOTE]

<div>Heck yeah I'm coming back to show pics!  Also, want to try to sell my wedding stuff!</div><div>
    </div><div>Christmas will fly by and then boom you'll have a month left too -- EEK!</div>
  • Options
    Yes!  Agree and agreed.  :)

346 Invited imageimage 206 Are ready to party!! image 115 Are missing out image 28 Are making me wait Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    WILL DO!!!  : )
    God is Faithful!
  • Options
    Yeh ! I do 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards