January 2013 Weddings
Options

Fun, fun, blah...

Finished assembling favor boxes today.  Feels good to get some more wedding stuff done, but it was tedious. What are you all working on?
image 82 Invited
image 35 are ready to party! image 6 have better things to do image41 are lollygagging
RSVP Date: Dec 19
image Favorite Registry Item/South FL Board

Re: Fun, fun, blah...

• Options
    FI and I paid the deposit on the rest of the groomsmens tuxes and got our linen order in to the rental company. We also picked up FI's ring the other day. :) feels good. I'm currently taking a break and letting my fingers cool off from the hot glue while trying to assemble my comic book rose tossing bouquet. 
  • Options
    I'm about to embark on table numbers, and FI is working on feather boutonnieres - he's thinking of going into business for himself!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I am an invitation-addressing beast! I have been done assembling the invitation for months, but had only addressed 25 since then. However, this weekend I calligraphied my little fingers to the bone, addressing 70 out of the 91 we are sending out. I need more informaiton about 10 of them, and the groom says he wants to write out the ones for his family, so I know I will end up addressing those 6 right before we are going to mail them out, haha. I am really happy about how they are turning out, and am really glad I did them personally, rather than paying someone. 
    White Knot
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    157 invitedimage
    118 accept with pleasureimage
    35 decline with regretsimage
    4 are driving me crazyimage
    RSVP Date: December 15th
  • Options
    I am currently revamping my theme AGAIN...going Winter Fairytale and it's going to be AMAZING!  Happiest about this theme for sure!!  : D
    Working on Invitations right now and trying to finialize centerpiece ideas. 
    My deposit is kinda late to the venue...sending that this week.  THANKFULLY since its in Jan though, not a whole lot going on that will potentially compete with it.  Still though- sending that in ASAP!!!!  Was waiting on finances for it and they have arrived.  THANK THE LORD!!
    Still have a TON to do...favors, guys tuxes, fittings, etc. 
    My shower is in a few weeks though and SUPER excited for that!!  How about you ladies?? 
    God is Faithful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards