January 2013 Weddings
Options

YAY FRIDAY!!

Okay, so because it's friday, I feel the need to be extra talkitive.

I'm suuuuuper excited for this weekend. Why you ask? because!

Literally, that's pretty much it. hahaha, but I am excited for a few other things, like the fact that we now have all of the groomsmens gifts purchased! yay! And I have finally made a decision about the last of the bridesmaids gifts! yay!

Also, I'm kind of nervous. I'm going to be trying on my gown for the first time in a few months and I have put on a bit of weight since I last tried it on, I'm pretty sure. But I need to try it on to see if I need to whip my butt into shape before january, so...yeah.

Also excited because my mummy dearest and I are gonig shopping in the AM for a dress for her! yay! actually, we're going to shopping to find a style and color that looks wonderful on her that she can subsequently make for herself. And I'm also excited because the extra envelopes for the invitations should come in on Monday so we can get started on addressing those.

whew. Big excitement for not a lot going on this weekend.

Of course it could also be because it's only 58 degrees outside right now and I am in hog heaven because of that. I love fall...and winter, which explains a winter wedding.

Okay I'm done now. Sorry. too much sugar this morning.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards