January 2013 Weddings

small check

Small check, but I've been slacking on the wedding so much lately that it feels like a big deal--rehearsal dinner is BOOKED!  Very happy about that.

Also, lost 2 lbs this week, so continuing to move towards my goal. 

How's everyone else doing, planning-wise?

I STILL need to make a final decision on invitations and we still don't have a DJ--eek!

Re: small check

• YAY! good for you!

I'm trying to get my FMIL's butt in gear to book the rehearsal dinner. If she doesn't get something planned in the next week or two, I'm just going to start looking for caterers to get food to the space that I already tentatively booked in case they wanted to use it at the church.

We've actaully had to tell her that she's not allowed to do anything creative for the wedding until she gets the rehearsal dinner booked.
  • I can relate on being a slacker lately... but no one tells you that the rest of your life goes on as busy as usual AND you have to plan a wedding! We booked our rehearsal dinner last week and are JUST starting our invitations. Shooting to send them out Nov 1st (wedding Jan. 11). Everything else is BOOKED except for flowers, because we're still deciding if we're doing diy with costco flowers ($90 for 100 roses) or a florist. 4 months to go!
  • I've got a list a mile long and am I doing any of it? No! And I know it's going to come back to bite me in the butt! This week I need to start getting it in gear and get some DIY's done. Jan 1 is coming soon!
  • I had to take a short hiatus from planning.  September is a CRAAAAAZY month at work for me, and I just started a second job!  But I told myself I'd give myself til the end of the month and then I would seriously get moving again...

346 Invited imageimage 206 Are ready to party!! image 115 Are missing out image 28 Are making me wait Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards