January 2013 Weddings
Options

Stressed out!

I know I haven't posted here too much (if at all), but I'm getting married 1-12-13! I was feeling really good about everything up until today. I have all my vendors booked, I've had tastings, my invitations are made and ready to be mailed, and almost all of my DIY projects done.

And then today happens. I just got a call and email from my cake baker. She has to cancel all of her upcoming events because she was just diagnosed with a medical condition and will be undergoing treatment. She is such a wonderful lady and we contected on a very personal level, not just as a vendor. I feel terrible for her. I would like to do something nice for her, maybe flowers or a card or something. Too much?

Sigh, back to cake tasting! I think this is the one time in my life that I am not really that exciting to eat cake.

Re: Stressed out!

• Options
    That really stinks. I hope she gets well soon. I don't think a card would be out of order. I think it's thoughtful and would be appreciated. Good luck with your tasting. I wish I could recommend someone but I'm having a family friend do mine,
  • Options
    I agree with enid.  I think a card would be very nice and would be appreciated.  I am sure you will find another baker who fits your needs in no time (even if you don't hit it off with them quite the same way).  Good luck!

346 Invited imageimage 206 Are ready to party!! image 115 Are missing out image 28 Are making me wait Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards