January 2013 Weddings

1 MONTH

Only 1 month from today, I will be getting married to the love of my life! :)

Re: 1 MONTH

• 1 month from tomorrow!!
  • 37 days for me!
  • 43 days for moi!  SOOOO EXCITED!!  : D 

Does it seem real to you Ladies??
    God is Faithful!
  • I'm still having a hard time grasping that my wedding is under a month away. Like 4 week and two days from now I will be married. It's just surreal. And it means I have a LOT to get done over the next 4 weeks. Major wedding crafting going on this weekend!
  • 44 for me!  Hard to believe it...  so much to do, so little time!!!!  
  • I know and with Christmas here, it's just ALOT all at once...but thankfully, I don't have a TON to do and I have some time at work (hehe)...its been so slow, so that works out for me! 
    At home though is another story...just so much to do with laundry, cooking (LIFE!!) LOL!
    It's real and surreal for me to be honest.  Some days I am like "Yea, this is happening" and other days I'm like, "WOW, I am so shocked that I will be getting married in less than 2 months!" 
    I can't wait until we all can show our pics and look back on our weddings and smile.  : )

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_january-2013-weddings_1-month?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:808dddd9-a33d-4d5f-8a47-f091dcd1c99fDiscussion:79c82bed-b8c3-4a8c-8ece-6b9c243fb5d3Post:3e745f49-6afe-4a6a-a2a8-3730e41a376d">Re: 1 MONTH</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm still having a hard time grasping that my wedding is under a month away. Like 4 week and two days from now I will be married. It's just surreal. And it means I have a LOT to get done over the next 4 weeks. Major wedding crafting going on this weekend!
    Posted by heroeswearbrown[/QUOTE]
    God is Faithful!
  • It's now less than one month! All day yesterday, and this morning,  I played the "what will we be doing in exactly one month game". We're leaving for our honeymoon immediately after our ceremony, so all morning it was "in exactly one month we'll be getting off the plan, grabbing brunch, checking in to the hotel...". I have no interest in christmas presents, January hurry up and get here!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards