January 2013 Weddings
Options

100 Days!

100 days from my 1/25 wedding!!!  Getting close!

FI is putting the final touches on the website today, and our after party location is officially booked.  Called the dress shop and they think my dress will be in within 2 weeks, which is exciting!  No other real updates. 

How's everyone doing, any good checks??

Re: 100 Days!

• Options
    I kinda freaked out today when I saw my ticker is down to 87 days! Still so much to do! Meeting with caterer and a florist next week to finalize some things, so looking forward to getting those big things wrapped up.
  • Options
    We're at 105 today with SO much to do!
  • Options
    I think we're at 80 today. And the next three weeks are going to be absurdly busy with non wedding things so I can only imagine what things are going to look like when I get back to wedding stuff... Oiy.
  • Options
    85! we still need to figure out flowers, but im almost done with my pearl bridesmaid bouquets, invites are almost ready, and i bought my veil yesterday!
  • Options
    73 days to go! Running out of time and money!!!! Can't wait to be married to My Love and see him every day morning and night instead of just the weekends and a possible hour during the week from time to time.
  • Options
    Eek 99 days! Seeing double digits on my countdown made me have that weird anxious/super excited feeling in my stomach. I can't wait!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards